Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Game

I have decide to make a new fun game every day or week.


THE SCRIPTURE SCRABBLE

P G N I N N I G E B

K N W Q A C N S O E

E T A E X R N M N M

H V N I X E E V I L

T W D Y V A R H C Q

E D J A H T R A E T

E U E E E E J Z W L

H H N F U D B R G N

T Q K J H G O D I Q

L N D F T E P Q E P

And
Beginning
Created
Earth
God
Heavens
in
The
The




You will have to write this out because when making this I could not make it so you could draw a line or something like that .

This scripture is talking about how God created the world and what he created first and in the cross word puzzle you will see what comes first
So once you find out what comes first you might want to know the full verse and you will find the verse in Genesis 1:1.

No comments:

Post a Comment