Friday, June 18, 2010




Today I had the most wonderful day I got to sleep in and we got to eat at McDonald's i thought it was so fun yesterday my sister went to bush gardens and had a blast with her friends I got to go to the library with my grandparents .I got to check out three books but two of them I have all ready read I was surprised that I did. What is your favorite book? What is your favorite author ?Mine is Peanutbutter and Jeremy's Best Book Ever by James Kochalka. Even though it is a comic book it is really good and funny in one part of the book a bird has a gun and is trying to shot a cat for his hat it is funny I don't want to to give the book away so I think you should get it at your library. My favorite author is Gary Paulsen . He rights a series . The first one is called hatchet and it is about a man who lives in a normal home but his parents are divorced and when he is flying to see his dad the pilot has a heart attack and the plane crashes on a stranded area and he has to learn to survive on his own in the middle of no where. Gary paulsen goes on to write four more books.

No comments:

Post a Comment